Happy Learning with your online LAB
Microsoft System Center Management Pack (Community Technology Preview) for SQL Server vNext Replication enables the monitoring of Replication as a set of technologies for copying and distributing data and database objects from one database to another and then synchronizing between the databases to maintain consistency.
Here you can download the System Center MP for SQL Server vNext Replication including documentation.
Azure CLI 2.0 in Bash
If you use Ubuntu Bash in Windows 10 and like to work with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services you can install Azure CLI 2.0 for Linux
- Modify your sources list.
- 32-bit system
echo "deb https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/azure-cli/ wheezy main" | \ sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/azure-cli.list
- 64-bit system
echo "deb [arch=amd64] https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/azure-cli/ wheezy main" | \ sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/azure-cli.list
- 32-bit system
- Run the following sudo commands:
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver packages.microsoft.com --recv-keys 417A0893 sudo apt-get install apt-transport-https sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install azure-cli
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install azure-cli
Docker Pull Microsoft/applicationinsights
How to use this Image
- Obtain the instrumentation key of your Application Insights resource. (Look in the Essentials drop-down.) If you don’t have a resource, create a new one.
- Run the following command, replacing %app_ikey% with your instrumentation key:
docker run -v /var/run/docker.sock:/docker.sock -d microsoft/applicationinsights ikey=%app_ikey%
- If your application is instrumented with the Application Insights SDK for Java, add the following line into the ApplicationInsights.xml file in your project, under the <TelemetryInitializers> element:<Add type=”com.microsoft.applicationinsights.extensibility.initializer.docker.DockerContextInitializer”/>
Note: Only a single container is required per Docker host. If your application is deployed on multiple Docker hosts, then create an instance of this image on every host.
Here you find more information on Docker HUB
In Microsoft Azure you Create a New Application Insights environment :
Here you find more information about to Create an Application Insights resource
I have added my Docker for Windows Containers to Azure Application Insights :
Here you See my two Running Docker for Windows Containers
Docker Container Start information in Azure AppInsights
You can change the Timelines for a better View
You can open Analytics and make your own queries on your Container App
Enjoy #Analytics 😉
Microsoft Azure CLI 2.0 from a Docker Container
CMD Azure VM -h
Here you find the Complete Microsoft Azure Command Line Interface 2.0 (CLI) Reference Guide and use -h option in the CLI