Hope you started year 2022 in Good Health in a difficult pandemic time.
Starting 2022 by asking yourself, how is your Security by Design doing in 2022
Your Security is one of the most important aspects of any architecture for your Business.
It provides confidentiality, integrity, and availability assurances against attacks and abuse of your valuable data and systems. Losing these assurances can negatively impact your business operations and revenue, and your organization’s reputation.
Here you find Awesome information about Applying security principles to your architecture to protect against attacks on your data and systems:
Here you find more information about NIST Cybersecurity Framework
The Microsoft Cybersecurity Reference Architectures (MCRA) describe Microsoft’s cybersecurity capabilities. These References and diagrams can support you with implementing Security by design.
Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Microsoft Defender for Cloud (formerly known as Azure Security Center) community repository. This repository contains:
- Security recommendations that are in private preview
- Programmatic remediation tools for security recommendations
- PowerShell scripts for programmatic management
- Azure Policy custom definitions for at-scale management of Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Logic App templates that work with Defender for Cloud’s Logic App connectors (to automate response to Security alerts and recommendations)
- Logic App templates that help you run regular tasks or reports within the scope of Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Custom workbooks to visualize Defender for Cloud data
Become a Microsoft Defender for Cloud Ninja
Security and Learning is a ongoing process, I always say Learning on the Job 😉 is important to keep Up-to-Date every day of the week. Microsoft Tech Community platform and Microsoft Learning can support you to get the knowledge.
Microsoft and the community has a lot of good security information to start with for your Data and Systems to keep your business solution as save as possible. Here they write New blogposts for the community about Defender for Cloud
Keep in Mind “Security is only as strong as the weakest component in the Chain”
So keep your Security up-to-date and do assessments on vulnerabilities to keep your data and systems secure. Monitoring => Alerting => Remediation is 24/7/365 Process with Security people in the business.