Thank you for following me @Jamesvandenberg
Thank you Community 😉
Thank you Microsoft
Wish you all the Best !
Wow a lot has happened in 2015, I don’t even know where to begin with a recap of 2015 in a Mobile and Cloud first world ! What I have learned that’s it’s all about
applications on your Mobile Phone, Tablet, or any Device to Work, Learn in any environment you want. Sharing Microsoft technology with the Community and in Education via Social media is what I love to do on a daily bases. I hope you enjoyed the information in 2015 with Microsoft Products like :
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Azure Backup Server
- Azure Security Centre
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Windows Server 2016 TP4
- Windows Containers
- Nano Server
- System Center 2016 TP4
- Bringing Azure to your Datacenter with Microsoft Azure Stack
- Microsoft Azure Dreamspark Subscription for Students
- Microsoft Loves Linux and GitHub and OpenSource
- and much more !
I wish you all a Healthy Life and a lot of Success in 2016 !
Microsoft is transforming Datacenters with New Technology and making Hybrid Cloud possible for your Applications.
What I personally like is the Microsoft Hololens this is something different, but very Cool to be in a Virtual Reality World with
awesome possibilities in 2016 and in the Future 🙂
Thank you Community, Followers, Microsoft Product Teams, MVP Award Program, MVP’s, Developers, ITpro’s, Students, for Sharing !
Best Regards, James van den Berg.
I’m very proud to receive the 5th Microsoft Global MVP Award for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management (SCCDM) !
A Big Thank YOU community for following me via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and my Blog, is really appreciated 🙂
A Big Thank YOU Microsoft for all the support and PGI sessions, really Awesome working together as a Great Team 😉
A Big Thank YOU MVP Mates for sharing information with the community 🙂
A Big Thank YOU to my Family for supporting me all the way ! 🙂
2015 – 2016 will be a beautiful Microsoft year with Awesome new technologies in Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V, System Center, Azure, and we will Bring
Microsoft Azure Cloud Services to your Datacenter with AzureStack.
A lot of New Microsoft information and Great solutions for blogging and sharing with the Community on Social Media.
|Build Number||Knowledge Base Article ID||Release Date||Comment|
|3.1.7200.0||n/a||System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Preview|
|3.2.7510.0||n/a||System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager RTM|
|3.2.7620.0||2904712||2014-01-27||Update Rollup 1 for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager|
|3.2.7634.0||2932926||2014-04-21||Update Rollup 2 for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager|
|3.2.7672.0||2965414||2014-07-29||Update rollup 3 for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager|
|3.2.7768.0||2992024||2014-11-08||Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager|
|3.2.7828.0||3011473||n/a||Update Rollup 5 Preview for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager|
|3.2.7895.0||3023195||2015-02-10||Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager|
|3.2.8002.0||3050317||2015-04-28||Update Rollup 6 for System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager|
|Build Number||Knowledge Base Article ID||Comment|
|3.2.9013.0||n/a||System Center Technical Preview Virtual Machine Manager. Blog info|
|3.2.9234.0||n/a||System Center Technical Preview 2 Virtual Machine Manager. Blog info|
The Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter (MVMC) Solution Accelerator is a Microsoft-supported, stand-alone solution for the IT pro or solution provider who wants to convert VMware-based virtual machines and disks to Hyper-V®-based virtual machines and disks.
MVMC provides the following features:
- Converts and deploys virtual machines from VMware hosts to Hyper-V hosts including Hyper-V on Windows Server® 2012. As part of the machine conversion MVMC converts the virtual disks attached to the source virtual machine. It also migrates configuration such as memory, virtual processor and so on from the source virtual machine to the converted virtual machine deployed on Hyper-V. It adds virtual network interface cards (NICs) to the converted virtual machine on Hyper-V.
- Converts VMware virtual disks to Hyper-V based virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Supports conversion of virtual machines from VMware vSphere 4.1 and 5.0 hosts to Hyper-V.
- Note MVMC also supports conversion of virtual machines from VMware vSphere 4.0 if the host is managed by vCenter 4.1 or vCenter 5.0. You have to connect to vCenter 4.1 or 5.0 through MVMC to convert virtual machines on vSphere 4.0.
- Offers fully scriptable command-line interfaces for performing virtual machine and disk conversions that integrates well with data center automation workflows and Windows PowerShell scripts.
- Has a wizard-driven GUI, making it simple to perform virtual machine conversion.
- Uninstalls VMware tools prior to conversion to provide a clean way to migrate VMware-based virtual machines to Hyper-V.
- Supports Windows Server guest operating system conversion, including Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 SP2.
- Enables conversion of Windows® client versions including Windows 7.
- Installs integration services on the converted virtual machine if the guest operating system is Windows Server 2003 SP2.