Thank you for following me @Jamesvandenberg
Thank you Community 😉
Thank you Microsoft
Wish you all the Best !
Wow a lot has happened in 2015, I don’t even know where to begin with a recap of 2015 in a Mobile and Cloud first world ! What I have learned that’s it’s all about
applications on your Mobile Phone, Tablet, or any Device to Work, Learn in any environment you want. Sharing Microsoft technology with the Community and in Education via Social media is what I love to do on a daily bases. I hope you enjoyed the information in 2015 with Microsoft Products like :
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Azure Backup Server
- Azure Security Centre
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Windows Server 2016 TP4
- Windows Containers
- Nano Server
- System Center 2016 TP4
- Bringing Azure to your Datacenter with Microsoft Azure Stack
- Microsoft Azure Dreamspark Subscription for Students
- Microsoft Loves Linux and GitHub and OpenSource
- and much more !
I wish you all a Healthy Life and a lot of Success in 2016 !
Microsoft is transforming Datacenters with New Technology and making Hybrid Cloud possible for your Applications.
What I personally like is the Microsoft Hololens this is something different, but very Cool to be in a Virtual Reality World with
awesome possibilities in 2016 and in the Future 🙂
Thank you Community, Followers, Microsoft Product Teams, MVP Award Program, MVP’s, Developers, ITpro’s, Students, for Sharing !
Best Regards, James van den Berg.
I’m very proud to receive the 5th Microsoft Global MVP Award for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management (SCCDM) !
A Big Thank YOU community for following me via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and my Blog, is really appreciated 🙂
A Big Thank YOU Microsoft for all the support and PGI sessions, really Awesome working together as a Great Team 😉
A Big Thank YOU MVP Mates for sharing information with the community 🙂
A Big Thank YOU to my Family for supporting me all the way ! 🙂
2015 – 2016 will be a beautiful Microsoft year with Awesome new technologies in Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V, System Center, Azure, and we will Bring
Microsoft Azure Cloud Services to your Datacenter with AzureStack.
A lot of New Microsoft information and Great solutions for blogging and sharing with the Community on Social Media.
Key Features & Benefits
- Integration with the System Center 2012 Process Pack for IT GRC: Product configurations are integrated into the Process Pack for IT GRC to provide oversight and reporting of your compliance activities.
- Gold master support: Import and take advantage of your existing Group Policy or create a snapshot of a reference machine to kick-start your project.
- Configure stand-alone machines: Deploy your configurations to non-domain joined computers using the new GPO Pack feature.
- Updated security guidance: Take advantage of the deep security expertise and best practices in the updated security guides and the attack surface reference workbooks to help reduce the security risks that you consider to be the most important.
- Centralized Management of Your Baseline Portfolio: The centralized management console of the Security Compliance Manager provides you with a unified, end-to-end user experience to plan, customize, and export security baselines. The tool gives you full access to a complete portfolio of recommended baselines for Windows® client and server operating systems, and Microsoft applications. The Security Compliance Manager also enables you to quickly update the latest Microsoft baseline releases and take advantage of baseline version control.
- Security Baseline Customization: Customizing, comparing, merging, and reviewing your baselines policy configurations just got easier. Use the customization capabilities of the Security Compliance Manager to duplicate any of the recommended baselines from Microsoft and quickly modify security settings to meet the standards of your organization’s environment.
- Multiple Export Capabilities: Export baselines in formats like XLS, Group Policy objects (GPOs), Desired Configuration Management (DCM) packs, or Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) to enable automation of deployment and monitoring baseline compliance.
- Available policy configuration baselines include Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Hyper-V, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3, BitLocker Drive Encryption, Windows Internet Explorer 9, Windows Internet Explorer 8, Microsoft Office 2010 SP1, Microsoft Office 2007 SP2, Exchange Server 2010 SP2 and Exchange Server 2007 SP3.
Additional information and supporting resources for SCM are available on the TechNet Wiki site: