Thank you for following me @Jamesvandenberg
Thank you Community 😉
Thank you Microsoft
Wish you all the Best !
Wow a lot has happened in 2015, I don’t even know where to begin with a recap of 2015 in a Mobile and Cloud first world ! What I have learned that’s it’s all about
applications on your Mobile Phone, Tablet, or any Device to Work, Learn in any environment you want. Sharing Microsoft technology with the Community and in Education via Social media is what I love to do on a daily bases. I hope you enjoyed the information in 2015 with Microsoft Products like :
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Azure Backup Server
- Azure Security Centre
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Windows Server 2016 TP4
- Windows Containers
- Nano Server
- System Center 2016 TP4
- Bringing Azure to your Datacenter with Microsoft Azure Stack
- Microsoft Azure Dreamspark Subscription for Students
- Microsoft Loves Linux and GitHub and OpenSource
- and much more !
I wish you all a Healthy Life and a lot of Success in 2016 !
Microsoft is transforming Datacenters with New Technology and making Hybrid Cloud possible for your Applications.
What I personally like is the Microsoft Hololens this is something different, but very Cool to be in a Virtual Reality World with
awesome possibilities in 2016 and in the Future 🙂
Thank you Community, Followers, Microsoft Product Teams, MVP Award Program, MVP’s, Developers, ITpro’s, Students, for Sharing !
Best Regards, James van den Berg.
I’m very proud to receive the 5th Microsoft Global MVP Award for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management (SCCDM) !
A Big Thank YOU community for following me via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and my Blog, is really appreciated 🙂
A Big Thank YOU Microsoft for all the support and PGI sessions, really Awesome working together as a Great Team 😉
A Big Thank YOU MVP Mates for sharing information with the community 🙂
A Big Thank YOU to my Family for supporting me all the way ! 🙂
2015 – 2016 will be a beautiful Microsoft year with Awesome new technologies in Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V, System Center, Azure, and we will Bring
Microsoft Azure Cloud Services to your Datacenter with AzureStack.
A lot of New Microsoft information and Great solutions for blogging and sharing with the Community on Social Media.
System Center 2012 – Orchestrator includes over 41 built-in workflow standard activities that perform a wide variety of functions. You can expand Orchestrator’s functionality and ability to integrate with other Microsoft and third-party platforms and products by installing integration packs. Integration packs for Orchestrator contain additional activities that extend the functionality of Orchestrator.
You can download integration packs from the Microsoft Download Center. Each integration pack has a guide that provides installation instructions, describes any known issues, and includes reference information for all of the activities supported by the integration pack.
Microsoft provides integration packs for all of the System Center products, as well as other Microsoft and third party products and technologies.
The following integration packs are available:
You can download System Center Orchestrator 2012 RC version here :
Download additional System Center 2012 products with our single download experience.
The System Center Orchestrator 2012 Release Candidate provides the capability of automation of workflows (Runbooks) across other System Center and 3rd party products. These runbooks are created in the Runbook Designer, deployed via the Deployment manager and run and monitored locally or remotely via the Orchestrator Console.
As part of the release candidate we have delivered the following features:
- Install Experience
- Improved prerequisite checks
- Implementation of Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), error reporting and interface with Microsoft Update
- Allow user to log on as a service and select different service accounts for each service
- Design Improvements( Error handling, port # for DB, increased logging, enabling log on as a service automatically)
- UI Consistency between other System Center components
- Time bomb(easy conversion from EVAL to licensed SKU)
- Security improvements
- Encryption of DB connection
- Encryption/decryption of passwords
- Unicode capable
- Convert SSH to Unicode
- Web service
- Orchestration Console
- Browse events
- View events
- UI Updates
- Bug fixes across all product features
The System Center Orchestrator 2012 Integration Toolkit contains wizard-based utilities for creating new activities and integration packs for System Center Orchestrator 2012. It also allows developers utilizing the Orchestrator SDK to create new custom integration packs for System Center Orchestrator 2012.
Feature Bullet Summary:
Orchestrator Integration Toolkit
- Rebranding, security enhancements, new generic activity icons
- Wizards can upgrade 6.3 activities and IPs to be compatible with Orchestrator
- Fixes issues with upgrading IPs multiple times
- Fixes issues with DLL / dependent file conflicts among different IPs
The System Center Orchestrator 2012 Release Candidate Integration Packs provides the capability to interface and control other existing System Center products through custom activities which are used to create runbooks.
System Center products supported:
- System Center 2007 Operations Manager
- System Center 2010 Service Manager
- System Center 2008 Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center 2010 Data Protection Manager
- System Center 2007 Configuration Manager
This screencast shows how orchestrator can work with System Center Virtual Machine Manager to create process around management of VMs.
Get your proces automated with Microsoft Opalis or in the nearby future with System Center Orchestrator 2012