What is Advisor?
Advisor is a personalized cloud consultant that helps you follow best practices to optimize your Azure deployments. It analyzes your resource configuration and usage telemetry and then recommends solutions that can help you improve the cost effectiveness, performance, high availability, and security of your Azure resources.
With Advisor, you can:
- Get proactive, actionable, and personalized best practices recommendations.
- Improve the performance, security, and high availability of your resources, as you identify opportunities to reduce your overall Azure spend.
- Get recommendations with proposed actions inline.
The Advisor dashboard displays personalized recommendations for all your subscriptions. You can apply filters to display recommendations for specific subscriptions and resource types. The recommendations are divided into four categories:
- High Availability: To ensure and improve the continuity of your business-critical applications. For more information, see Advisor High Availability recommendations.
- Security: To detect threats and vulnerabilities that might lead to security breaches. For more information, see Advisor Security recommendations.
- Performance: To improve the speed of your applications. For more information, see Advisor Performance recommendations.
- Cost: To optimize and reduce your overall Azure spending. For more information, see Advisor Cost recommendations.
Azure Advisor Overview
High Availability Advise
The Microsoft Azure Cloud is always on the move with better features, Security, and Cost efficiency.
Azure Advisor will help you with all the changes and great features to keep you secure and up-to-date and lower your Cloud solution cost if possible.
Have a look at Azure Advisor and get your new Advise in your Microsoft Azure Subscription!