When you have your Hybrid Cloud Enterprise Design ready in a Microsoft HUB-Spoke model and your Security in place, you can do your optimize on your Azure workloads and keep up-to-date for your compliancy. Microsoft Azure Security Center can support you in Security and Compliancy (GDPR). Here you see my former blogposts about Microsoft Azure HUB-Spoke model architecture and Security by design :
- Microsoft Azure Hub-Spoke model by Enterprise Design 1 of 4
- Microsoft Azure Policy and BluePrints Overview (Extra Blogpost)
- Microsoft Azure Hub-Spoke model by Enterprise Design 2 of 4 “Lift and Shift”
- Microsoft Azure Hub-Spoke model by Enterprise Design 3 of 4 Data Migration
- Managing and Working with Azure Network Security Groups (NSG)
Security in software is always on the move and changing in this world, when you think you are ready something has changed already. That’s why I love Microsoft Azure Security Center to keep you posted and giving you advise on Security but also on Compliancy.
From here you see a high-level overview of these new possibilities in Microsoft Azure Security Center :
Microsoft Azure Security Center is working with the following navigation menu’s on the left :
- Policy & Compliance
- Resource Security Hygiene
- Advanced Cloud Defense
- Threat Protection
- Automation & Orchestration
Microsoft Azure Security Center is working with Overall Secure Score. In my Test LAB we have some work to do 😉
The Azure secure score reviews your security recommendations and prioritizes them for you, so you know which recommendations to perform first. This helps you find the most serious security vulnerabilities so you can prioritize investigation. Secure score is a tool that helps you assess your workload security posture.
Improve your secure score in Azure Security Center
Microsoft Azure Security Center gives you advise to make your Security Score higher and you can improve immediately.
From here you can Enable a Network Security Group (NSG) on the Subnet and make your network more secure.
Azure Security Center Advise on Disk Encryption
- Description on Applying Disk Encryption on your Virtual Machines
- General Information, with Impact and Implementation Cost.
- Threats, what can happen when you don’t implement the security.
- Remediation Steps from Microsoft Azure Security Center
Like this : Managing security recommendations in Azure Security Center
I really like this feature in Azure Security Policy & Compliancy to help the business with GDPR and keep your Data Save by Security.
So now you can work on your Security and Compliance
Security is a on-going process 24 hours -365 days to monitor, analyze, and prevent security issues. Working on Compliancy for your Business and making your own Security policies is important. Microsoft Azure Security Center can support you in this journey. When you Optimize your Azure workloads or make new solutions in Azure, keep it secure with Microsoft Azure Security Center.