Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer version 0.8.8
Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer is a standalone app from Microsoft that allows you to easily work with Azure Storage data on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- You can now create, manage, and promote blob snapshots.
- Storage Explorer will now automatically download the latest version when it is available.
- You can now sign in to Azure China, Azure Germany, and Azure US Government accounts.
- You can now change the zoom level. Use the options in the View menu to Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Reset Zoom.
- Unicode characters are now supported in user metadata for blobs and files.
- Accessibility improvements.
- The next version’s release notes can be viewed from the update notification. You can also view the current release notes from the Help menu.
- Fixed: the version number is now correctly displayed in Control Panel on Windows
- Fixed: search is no longer limited to 50,000 nodes
- Fixed: upload to a file share spun forever if the destination directory did not already exist
- Fixed: improved stability for long uploads and downloads