Deploy Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Manager to replicate and failover virtual machines on Hyper-V host servers that are located in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) clouds. You can set up replication and failover from one on-premises VMM server to another, or from an on-premises VMM server to Microsoft Azure. To perform the replication that the service orchestrates, VMM uses Hyper-V Replica, a replication mechanism that is built into Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012.
Here you find all the information you need for Microsoft Azure Site Recovery :
- Plan for Azure Site Recovery Deployment
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery: On-Premises to Azure Protection
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery: On-Premises to On-Premises Protection
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery: On-Premises to On-Premises with a Single VMM Server
- Administer and Monitor Azure Site Recovery