Hybrid Cloud Architecture
Making a testlab environment is important for your business innovation to do proof of concepts for example Hybrid Cloud scenario’s to see and experience the benefits for your Company.
In this Testlab we use the following Microsoft Products to get the Basis infrastructure for Hybrid Cloud :
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Edition for Operating System and Hyper-V as Hypervisor.
- Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 – Datacenter Edition – starting with Virtual Machine Manager
- Microsoft SQL 2012 Enterprise Server
- Microsoft Windows Azure Subscription.
- Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
When you make a Testlab environment start small and think always in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) :
- A physical / virtual Server on premises or virtual Server in the Cloud of Microsoft with Windows Azure ?
Think of all the costs like hardware, power consumption, scalability, storage, etc ….
- Make the right choices for your bussiness
Get inspired by one of my favorite Microsoft employee Yung Chou :
He has a great blog site about Microsoft Hybrid Cloud : http://blogs.technet.com/b/yungchou/ with videos, E-books, and cool blog posts !
In the Next blogpost about TestLAB : How to make the basis infrastructure for Hybrid Cloud scenario’s.