System Center 2012
System Center 2012 helps you manage your IT environments across traditional datacenters, private and public clouds, client computers, and devices. Using these integrated and automated management capabilities, you can become a trusted IT service provider for your business. System Center 2012 captures and aggregates knowledge about systems, policies, processes, and best practices so that you can optimize your infrastructure to reduce costs, improve application availability, and enhance service delivery.
By completing the following courses on System Center 2012, you will gain in-depth knowledge on the new System Center 2012 product, and each of its component technologies. In addition, you’ll build the necessary skills to grow in your IT role and career through Microsoft’s System Center 2012 technology.
- System Center 2012: Configuration Manager
- System Center 2012: Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center 2012: Orchestrator & Service Manager
- What’s New in System Center 2012
- System Center 2012: Data Protection Manager
- System Center 2012: Operations Manager
- System Center Advisor
- System Center 2012 Licensing Overview
- Download the Private Cloud Evaluation
- Continue your System Center Training:
- Visit our System Center web properties:
- Stay up to date with the latest information:
- Check out related MVA Tracks: