This Topic is about Microsoft Multiple Forest sharing a resource forest in a Shared Service DataCenter wich is going to federate and colabrate with Microsoft Cloud services like Windows Azure and Microsoft Office 365.
Here is the high level design picture of this Microsoft technology topology :
We will use the following Microsoft products in this design :
- Microsoft Windows 2008R2 SP1 OS and domains.
- Microsoft Hyper-V R2 Clustering with Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV)
- Microsoft DPM 2010 for Disaster recovery
- Microsoft System Center for deploying
- Microsoft SCOM for monitoring
- Microsoft Fore Front Identity Managent 2010 for provisioning.
- Microsoft TMG and UAG 2010
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with collabration mysite at Office 365
- Microsoft ForeFront protection
- And more ……….
Microsoft System Center suite 2012 ( SCVVM2012, SCCM2012, SCOM2012,DPM2012 etc ) will become RTM available at the
end of 2011 according to the Microsoft Roadmap at Hyper-V.nu :
Datacenter automation with Microsoft System Center Opalis in the future Orchestrator will become important to manage all processes in the system center suite.
Microsoft ForeFront Identity Management 2010 will provision the accounts from the resource forest to Multiple forest on-premises and in the cloud to Office 365 via federation (ADFS 2.0 ). A user account will have a unique account on this Microsoft topology design with single sign on and can work from Sharepoint 2010 portal ( On-premises / Office365 )